About this event
Keep your child engaged with our AI Pre Bootcamp. Make them learn future skills like Artificial Intelligence and Coding.
According to the World Economic Forum, the growth of AI could create 58 million new jobs in the next few years. Learning such skills will make them stand out in the huge Demand for AI Skills in the future.
AI is already a part of our daily lives and has been used innovatively to complete Beethoven’s Unfinished 10th Symphony, and is used as a tool in Natural Science, Research, technology fields, and much more.
Make your Child a Star in this AI future!
We are proud to bring our very successful Artificial Intelligence Star online Pre Bootcamps once again during this school holiday. More than10000+ students and 150+ schools have successfully completed our Pre Bootcamps and Bootcamps…
Enroll your child in our AI Star Pre Bootcamp during November and December 2021.
Our Pre Bootcamps and Bootcamps follow the Creative Computing curriculum recommended by Harvard Graduate School of Education. We focus on developing the Creativity, Imagination, and interest of the child while building Creative Computing Skills. We transform the students from being Couch Consumers to becoming Creators by building their computational thinking and problem-solving skills which are essential for careers such as Computer Scientists, Developers, and Programmer Analyst.
Upon completing our 9 hours AI Star Pre Bootcamp your child will be given an opportunity to continue the journey to our next-level AI Champion Bootcamp which would include learning all applications of AI with experiments, Computing Concepts, Advanced Scratch coding, creation of AI tools using Scratch, AI in Society.
View the video below to sample our Workshop:
Our 3 Day Online Pre Bootcamp in Artificial Intelligence is an Instructor-led and guided workshop being delivered over 3 days. This Pre Bootcamp is exclusively for the students from Grades 3 to 6.
What will your child gain?
- Learn AI Concepts using drawing tools
- Learn to Represent Coding Concepts
- Learn to create a Spooky Game in Scratch
- Learn Big 5 Ideas in AI
- Create an Emotion Recognition Project using Machine Learning
- Get a Digital Certificate which can be used in Social media.
About the Trainers
Our trainers are certified in AI by the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, Boston, specializing in the Engineering domain, and have developed AI projects in multiple domains like Conversational AI, Machine Learning. We have experience teaching 20,000 students globally.
How does the Pre Bootcamp work?
- Your child will get access to the AI Star online course content after registration.
- Your child can log in using the registered email ID to access the course
- You will receive help documents and other instructions to the registered email ID three days before the Pre Bootcamp.
- Your child will attend pre and post-assessments to ensure progress
- We will have fun experiments, assignments, AI projects, quizzes, and Scratch Games as part of this Pre Bootcamp.
- No prerequisite is needed for this Pre Bootcamp
- Please fill in all the correct details while registering your child.
- Make sure you have a laptop/computer with a strong internet connection
- We recommend the use of the latest version of the Chrome browser
- The Pre Bootcamp will be conducted for 3 consecutive days for 3 hours each day. The timing would be 10:30 AM to 1:30 PM Singapore Time across all three days.
- You may choose from the below dates while registering
- November: 8th – 10th Nov, 16th – 18th Nov, 22nd – 24th Nov, and 29th Nov – 1st Dec
- December: 8th – 10th Dec, 21st – 23rd Dec, and 27th – 29th Dec
Get ready to enroll your child!! Grab your seats to avail of early bird pricing.
Limited seats available so hurry!
For any details, Call or WhatsApp at +65-91887094 or drop a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org