Intern for AI in Healthcare
Cancer is widely known as the King of Diseases. More than 50% of all Healthcare spending is focused on Cancer. An even larger amount is spent on follow-up treatment, logistics, not to mention the impact on the patient’s family well-being. Millions are forced into poverty due to this impact. Subsequent damage to a Nation’s economy can be quite substantial owing to the loss of able individuals, reduced spending on other sectors. Much of these issues can be solved if patients are screened on-time and adequate medical support provided. However, most nations don’t have enough medical personnel to help solve this issue. Existing personnel get over-worked due to patient volumes leading to long wait times for patients and reduced quality of care.
WiselyWise is tackling this particular problem of inadequate and insufficient skilled personnel. We are on a journey to research and develop Artificial Intelligence solutions which can help address this problem in an appropriate manner. Currently, we have assembled a world-class team of leading Oncologists, Radiologists, Pathologists, Machine Learning Experts spread across the globe who are pushing the boundaries in creating such AI Solutions.
We are looking for Interns who are looking to enter the AI field and are passionate about solving a global problem. You should be keen to climb a steep learning curve and absorb learning from this expert team.
Please note this project is Pro Bono for the entire team and hence this is an UnPaid position. You will be required to
- Assist the Project team in planning, organizing and tracking of project schedule
- Assist in liaising with the global team to make sure projects are being delivered on time
- Assist in preparing proposals and presentations
- Handle all other ad-hoc administration tasks when assigned
This is a Remote position. You can be based anywhere in the world, however, you should be able to work across time zones given we are a global team. All queries ONLY via email to [email protected] .
- Diploma/Degree in IT, Science, Business
- Knows how to arrange Online Calls, Presentations
- Comfortable with basic MS Office or G-Suite tools
- Team player with good communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Willing to learn, meticulous and responsible
- Ability to work independently as well as cohesively in a team environment
- Work with some of the Best Artificial Intelligence Experts
- Get exposed to cutting edge Machine Learning techniques
- Real-time involvement in learning the latest in Healthcare AI
- Feel the impact in saving lives
APPLY HERE : CAREERS